We are currently hiring at our St. John's location!
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic team player who loves to deal with the public, has a deep interest in health, thirst for knowledge and desire to help others.
Position Title: Natural Vibe Advisor
Location: 306 Water Street, St. John's
Positions available: Part Time (12-20 hours per week), must be available to work weekends.
Salary: Hourly plus generous staff discounts
Start Date: ASAP
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Genuinely interested in health and wellness
- Passion for learning and can retain information (good memory is vital for this position)
- Can multi-task in busy environment
- Enjoys dealing with the public
- Strong work ethic
- Strong verbal communications skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision
- Previous retail sales experience and outstanding customer service skills preferred
- Familiarity with computerized cash registers would be an asset
- High school diploma or GED; college degree preferred
- Creates outstanding buying experience for the customer
- Greets all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones and directing customer inquiries
- Assists customers by providing information, answering questions, obtaining merchandise requested, and completing payment transactions.
- Maintains high quality service in accordance with The Natural Vibe customer service standards.
- Promotes sales by highlighting products and features to customers recommending products that are best suited to their individual needs.
- Sets up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
- Maintains a safe and clean store environment; cleans shelves, counters, tables, windows, floors and restrooms.
- Stocks shelves; maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels and anticipating customer demand.
- Ensures cash and credit receipts reconcile with daily sales, taking full responsibility for any discrepancies.
- Assists in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
If you are a positive team player with good communication skills and a passion for health and wellness please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org