- Reduces inflammation in the arteries and promotes good cardiovascular health.
- A unique formula to keep your natural internal processes in balance.
- Vitamins B6 and B12 play key roles in converting homocysteine into methionine (one of the amino acids from which the body builds new proteins).
- Garlic's combination of flavonoids and sulfur-rich nutrients protect the cardiovascular system and enhance the immune system.
- Provides antioxidants that help prevent free radical damage to cells.
Bell Cardio Health is a multi-ingredient formulation that helps to reduce homocysteine levels for the improvement of cardiovascular health. Homocysteine is an amino acid that is found in the blood and is acquired predominantly from eating meat. High homocysteine is related to early development of heart disease and atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). Bell Cardio Health also helps to enhance carbohydrate metabolism, which can benefit those trying to maintain a healthy body weight.
Betaine hydrochloride 150 mg, Oat extract (Avena sativa) (grain/seed) 100 mg, Garlic extract (Allium sativum) (bulb) 100 mg, Yeast extract (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 100 mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg, Bromelain (Bromelia ananas) (stem/fruit) 50 mg, , Rosemary extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf/stem) 50 mg, Papain (Carica papaya) (fruit latex) 25 mg, Folic acid (Folate) 400 mcg, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 400 mcg, Biotin (Vitamin B7) 100 mcg.