1500 mg EPA, 750 mg DHA with Vitamin D3 1000 IU • Lemon Meringue
- Supports cognitive health and brain function as well as a healthy heart
- Helps reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols
- DHA is especially important for the development of the eyes, brain, and nerves in children
- Vitamin D3 helps the body absorb calcium, supporting healthy bones and teeth
- Helps maintain healthy function of muscles, nerves, and immune system
- Each 5 mL servings contains 1500 mg EPA and 750 mg DHA, with 1000 IU vitamin D3
- 40 servings per 200 mL bottle
This high-potency formula provides double strength EPA + DHA, with 1500 mg EPA and 750 mg DHA in each serving for healthy mood balance, brain function, and cardiovascular health, as well as 1000 IU vitamin D3. Natural, non-GMO Lemon Meringue flavour makes for a truly delicious omega-3 experience.
Each teaspoon (5 ml) contains:
Fish oil (anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel) 4500 mg
Omega-3 fatty acids 2630 mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)† 1500 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)† 750 mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (lanolin) 1000 IU (25 mcg)
† Triglyceride form
Natural flavours (lemon, lemon oil), natural mixed vitamin E, monk fruit extract.
Made using the freshest and highest quality omega-3 fish oil and blended with non-GMO flavours to create the most delicious fish oil around! Supports cognitive health and brain function and helps to reduce serum triglycerides/ triacylglycerols. Vitamin D3 helps maintain healthy bones and teeth. 40 servings per bottle.
Recommended dose (adults, adolescents and children 1 year and older)
1 teaspoon daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.